Treedis is a global technology company focused on the Metaverse and the concept of connecting physical and virtual space. For our Israeli market, we are looking for sales and customer service representatives who can introduce and implement our technology in a variety of industries. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed, sell and lead projects. This position requires great social skills, the ability to manage tasks and create opportunities through personal connections, technical knowledge, and good communication skills. The position is hybrid requirements:
- At least one year of experience selling and managing projects in front of clients, preferably in the Tech industry, with an excellent performance record.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Hebrew
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Self-motivated and fast learner
- Professional level of English
- High emotional intelligence
- Ability to think strategically and solve problems.
- Bachelor’s degree – an advantage
- Track leads through campaigns, previous contacts, and phone calls.
- Establish relationships with existing customers, engage in high-quality conversations with executives, and promote our product to prospective customers.
- Participate in and oversee projects in collaboration with different teams.
- Develop sales strategies and introduce new products to different markets.